Host the 180 Project.
The 180 Project is an awareness campaign that will allow you to visually experience the reality of trafficking and the hope we aim to offer the victims we reach.
This is a 3-4 hour event, with opportunities for members of your church, school, or community to get involved to participate with the actual event.
- We begin the event by introducing our team, ministry, the project, and the issue of human trafficking briefly.
- We then walk our guests through the event to see where human trafficking is most prevalent and the types of conditions victims are subjected to.
- After this, a speaker from our team will go into greater depth explaining what they had just seen, describing how individuals get trapped in the industry.
- We then take our guests back through the event to see scenes that offer hope and our strategy to combat the issue.
- To end the event, we explain what our ministry is doing to combat this issue not only locally, but also globally, and how the attendees can take action.
- We also allow time for questions and processing the event. This looks different based on the size of the group.
- Optional: We love to begin the event with a time of worship. If this is something you would like to incorporate as well, we can provide a team for you or you can facilitate this on your own.
If this sounds like something you would like to host or if you have specific ideas for how you would like your event to look, please contact us. We would love to partner with you as you take a stand against the issue of human trafficking!